Preserving memories and celebrating lives. It is our honor and privilege to serve in this very special capacity where we can make a difference in the lives of so many through our efforts, whether assisting survivors at the time of their personal need or walking new Arlington owners through the process of pre-planning.
Any number of reasons can bring visitors to Arlington, from attending a service to attending one of our events. During visits, it is always our goal to insure that we have provided the best service possible. To assist us in doing that, we ask for cooperation and observance of our guidelines.
Memorial Park Hours:
8:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m. (April 1 - September 30)
8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. (October 1 – March 31)
Administrative Center Business Hours:
8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Monday – Friday)
8:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m. (Saturday)
Lakeside Chapel Family Service: Arlington’s Family Service:
10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. (Daily) Representatives are available during Business Hours or upon appointment.
The Arlington Reception Center is available 7 days a week. Arrangements are made through our Family Care Advisors. For more information on the Reception Center, please click here.
The Arlington Flower Shop is open during normal Business Hours with online ordering available.
● Upon entering the grounds, observe the posted speed limit of 10 MPH.
● Park on the side of the paved roadway but avoid parking on the grass.
● To eliminate confusion and delay, avoid funeral processions.
● Avoid parking in the immediate vicinity of a funeral site.
● When parking and leaving your car, lock the car doors.
● Children under the age of 15 years of age must be accompanied by an adult.
● Alcohol and firearms are prohibited.
● Respect the privacy of those visiting grave sites or those attending funerals.
● Walking over or through the gardens is limited to grave visitation. Please exercise caution by walking carefully on the lawn to avoid injuries.
● Walking on the roadways is permitted; running or jogging is prohibited.
● Bicycles are prohibited.
● Picnics and lounging on the lawns is prohibited.
● Cutting flowers, trees or shrubbery is prohibited.
● Passing other moving vehicles is prohibited.
● Student driving training is prohibited.
● Waste receptacles are conveniently located; littering is prohibited.
● Pets on the grounds or in any of the facilities are prohibited.
● Avoid the wildlife and feeding them is prohibited.
● Avoid the edges of the lakes and ponds; fishing is prohibited.
● Solicitation and peddling are prohibited.
● Fresh cut flowers are permitted year round but must be placed in a cemetery approved vase. They will be removed when they began to brown.
● Funeral flowers will remain approximately five days or until they brown.
● Artificial floral arrangements are permitted from November 1 – April 15.
● Christmas wreaths mounted on a stand will permitted beginning after Thanksgiving and will be removed February 1.
● Potted plants are permitted three (3) days before and ten (10) days after the following holidays: Easter; Memorial Day; Mother’s Day; Father’s Day.
● Flags are permitted three (3) days before and ten (10) days after the following holidays: Memorial Day; Flag Day; Independence Day; Labor Day; Veterans Day.
● Decorations not listed above, including, but not limited to: ornaments, borders, fences, statues, balloons, are prohibited and will be removed. Anchoring wires are prohibited.
●Any decoration that interfere with maintenance or ground care will be removed.
● Decorations attached to crypt fronts are prohibited.
● Floral decorations are permitted only as part of the Arlington Floral Guild. Floral arrangements are placed at central locations in the mausoleum complex.
● All flowers or other decorations attached or affixed to mausoleum crypt fronts will be removed.
Rules & Regulations:
The above guidelines are summarized for your convenience as a quick reference.